The first round of golf ever played at Wilson Country Club was in May of 1915. The original site was eventually outgrown by an expanding membership and mobed to its current site in 1973. The golf course design was done by Mr. Willard Byrd. With over 100 celebrated course designs still being played, Mr. Byrd designed WCC to be enjoyed by all skill levels. The golf course underwent renovations in 2005 by Mr. John Lafoy to modernize the course and improve the Bent grass putting surfaces. Having been host to all of the Carolina Golf Associations majors, several US Open qualifiers, and Web.com Tour qualifiers, Wilson Country Club continues to be on of the finest golf courses in North Carolina.
Golf Course Photo Gallery