Our Professional staff at Wilson Country Club is dedicated to providing the most rewarding junior program in the area. The programs offered will create a fun yet informational environment for juniors to learn the game of golf. Our trained staff will continually critique these programs ensuring maximum improvement and developed golfers.
To provide junior golfers at Wilson Country Club with all the tools they need to succeed in life and achieve their goals as golfers.
Offer programs that provide the basic skills for all ages and abilities
- Create an environment that caters to all ages and abilities
- Become mentors to juniors in the golf program
Have a well trained staff that is dedicated to the mission of junior golf at WCC
- Instructors certified in US Kids Golf junior programs
- Have head professional aid in making lesson plans to ensure the programs standards develop golfers
Teach life skills, not just golf
- Use life skills along with golf skills to improve not only as young golfers, but also as young people
- Clinics focused on history of golf, etiquette, and rules of golf
Create learning tools that junior golfers can refer to while away from the course
- Junior Newsletters
- Web-site resources
Effectively plan clinics to ensure improvement while focusing on the mission and vision