- The office hours are:
- 8:30AM-4:30PM on Monday through Friday
Office is closed on the weekends and holidays.
- Statements are based on a calendar month. Full payments are due the 15th of each month. An 18% finance charge and $25 late fee will be added if payment is not received by month end. Dues are billed one month in advance.
- We offer the option to have your payment drafted every month. Accounts can be drafted through a debit/credit card or through a bank account. Accounts are drafted on the 15th of each month. Please contact the Membership Coordinator if you desire to have your account drafted. There is a $5.00 debit/credit card convenience fee per monthly payment.
- Please remember to sign all of your charge tickets. When signing you charge tickets please include your account number.
- Food and Beverage minimum spending is implemented in phases. The letters listed below correspond to the first letter of your last name, and indicate in which months your quarter begins:
- A—G Quarter begins: January, April, July, October
- H—O Quarter begins: February, May, August, November
- P—Z Quarter begins: March, June, September, and December
**The bottom left hand corner of your statement has balance of unspent minimum.
CLUBROOM/ GROVER’S GRILL DINING SERVICE
- The hours listed refer to the food service. It is most helpful if the order can be turned in to the kitchen fifteen minutes prior to closing hour.
- Reservations for use of dining facilities are requested in order that you may be assured better service.
- Hours of Operation
Grover’s Grill Upstairs Dining Room
-Monday 11:00am-5:30pm (No Food Service) Not Open
-Tuesday 10:00am-5:30pm (Kitchen Closes at 5pm) Not Open
-Wednesday 10:00am-8:00pm 5:30pm-8:00pm
-Thursday 10:00am-8:00pm 5:30pm-8:00pm
-Friday 10:00am-8:00pm 5:30pm-8:00pm
-Saturday 9:00am-5:30pm Not Open
-Sunday 9:00am-5:30pm (Kitchen Closes at 5pm) 11:30am-2:00pm
** Regular Menus are available in both Dining Room & Grover’s Grill**
- Private parties are to be arranged with the Special Events Coordinator. Use of professional entertainers must have prior approval. The member will be responsible for all indebtedness incurred, the conduct of all guests and any damage to Club property.
- Club dinner dances are restricted to those with dinner reservations.
- Approved chaperons must be present for all children and teen parties.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be served to minors at any function held at the Club.
- Members are not allowed to enter any service area at any time, nor are they allowed to serve themselves from these areas.
- The Clubroom is Country Club Casual. Country Club Casual is defined as follows:
- Gentlemen: Jackets optional. Slacks, golf shorts, collarless dress shirts, polos, collared shirts, golf sweaters, and denim is permitted. No shorts or tee shirts are allowed.
- Ladies: Slacks, skirts, dresses, Bermuda shorts, Capris, sleeveless blouses, denim and dress tank tops permitted. No short shorts or tee shirts are allowed.
- The Grille Room dress code is athletic and casual attire.
- Dress code policies apply to all adults, children and guests. Members are responsible for the attire of their children and their guests. Members and their guests are expected to dress in good taste at all times. Acceptability of an individual’s attire will be determined by Club Management and improperly attired members or guests will be denied access and service.
- There are a limited number of golf lockers available. If you desire one, contact the Golf Shop during business hours and we will be happy to assign one to you.
- No children under 16 years of age will be allowed in the locker rooms without a parent.
- Wait staff and bartenders receive a guaranteed hourly wage that is generated from an 18% service charge added to the member’s food and beverage tickets. The service charge will be pooled and distributed to all of our service staff to contribute to their hourly wage. If you feel your server has gone above and beyond, please feel free to leave additional gratuity. This is optional and based on your experience with Wilson Country Club.
- Members can be stockholders or non-stockholders. Non-stockholders will have no voting rights in the club.
No member may own more than forty shares (par value of $25/share) of stock except by majority approval of the Board of Directors.
- Each stockholder shall have one vote for each share of stock held at any stockholders meeting or special vote called.
Stock may be transferred from spouse to spouse in exchange for a fee to be established by the Board of Directors. The stock of a deceased member maybe transferred to a surviving spouse at no charge. Stock may not be transferred otherwise.
- Members may have a signification other and their dependents, as defined in the Resident Membership, included in their membership as long as they meet the following guidelines: Couples do not have to be married, but must reside at the same residence, and be a “couple”. The member agrees to be responsible for all charges incurred by all family members within their membership.
REINSTATING a MEMBERSHIP
- A member who is returning to the Club before they have been out a full 2 years must pay the dues and capital dues that they would have paid if they continued with their membership.
- A member will have the equivalent number of months they have been out of the club to pay back their dues and capital dues. For example, if a member is out of the club for 6 months and would like to rejoin, they will have 6 months to pay their back dues and capital dues, as well as paying monthly current dues. Also, once a member has rejoined, they must wait the same amount of time they were out to change membership classifications.
- If there is an assessment during the time that you were not a member, you will be responsible for paying fees the assessment on the same terms as offer to the membership at the time of the assessment.